- Blade and Handle are made of 4mm thick 420 Stainless Steel with an EDP coating
- The handle is double wrapped in 5mm paracord
- The blade is 7.7cm (3 in.) long and the handle is 10.1cm (4 in.)
- The butt of the handle comes to a point for hammering, braking and crushing
- The sheath is a locking 2mm thick Kydex with 1/8” grommets. The strap holes are 1” long and ¼” wide
The blade is cut into two styles; the Spartan and the Blunt. The Spartan comes to a spear head point with one side featuring rounded die cut serrations to prevent snags on rope. The Blunt comes to a blunt chisel like tip. One full side of the Blunt blade is die cut with rounded serrations. The handles are wrapped from the hilt to provide a spot for the forefinger and extra grip for the sheath. The butt of the handle comes to a point for hammering, braking and crushing. The butt of the handle also features skeleton holes in the handle that are hex wrenches for emergency situations. Knife comes with belt loop webbing extension and BC mounting hardware.