- First stage of type 316 stainless steel that is twice the strength of brass with durability and corrosion resistance nearing that of titanium.
- High performance breathing: Low inhalation efforts even at deep depths and high breathing rates with natural and comfortable air delivery. All titanium second stage construction: The industry's only second stages to feature all-titanium components that are lightweight and the ultimate in corrosion resistance.
- Exclusive, patented Atomic Aquatics "Comfort Swivel" second stage hose. The only second stage swivel of its type that allows unidirectional movement without any loss of performance. This swivel articulates at the slightest movement to eliminate any binding or pulling of the second stage hose in the mouth. Constructed of polished 316 stainless steel.
- Seat Saving Orifice: Exclusive, patented Atomic Aquatics feature prolongs the second stage seat life indefinitely, eliminating aggravating leaks and degradations in performance.
- AFC: (Automatic Flow Control) Exclusive, patented Atomic Aquatics feature automatically adjusts airflow at depth to maintain stable, comfortable breathing.
Nitrox ready for mixtures up to 40% Performs well even at low tank pressure Optimum breathing resistance at all depths The most reliable seat system in the industry Durable with low maintenance requirements A rugged, virtually bulletproof piece of gear, the Atomic Aquatics ST1 Swivel Sealed Regulator is built strong to last a lifetime. Stainless steel delivers virtually the same corrosion resistance as titanium at a lower price. No chrome or nickel plating that can chip off and isn't particularly environmentally-friendly. The entire first stage is machined from solid 316-grade stainless steel -- much stronger than a multi-piece design. The ST1 regulator's design uses Atomic's jet-seat high-flow stainless steel piston mechanism. This exclusive system is self-lubricating for low friction and almost no maintenance. No sharp edges that can damage the seat over time -- instead, Atomic employs a conical seat and blunt end piston. Precision-machined valve seats use an extremely strong aerospace-spec material tested for military applications. Among the most reliable seat systems in the industry -- this seat can go 2-years or 300 dives without service. Diving performance is superior at even low tank pressure. The ST1 is also freeze protected with a factory sealed first stage that also prevents contamination such as silt and sand from entering the valve mechanism. The regulator is Nitrox ready for mixtures Up to 40% out-of-the-box. The first-Stage has 2 high-pressure (HP) 7/16" and 5 low-pressure (LP) 3/8" ports. The LP ports are on a swivel turret for ease of hose routing. Customers are saying ...they are not only convenient (plenty of ports for your regulator, inflator & octopus) but very comfortable with the built in swivel at the 2nd stage. This regulator with the pivot head ball is awesome! Breathing is smooth; no tight, restricted flow at depth. the ball articulation allows for a more comfortable fit