- Exclusive DiveCatalog Package includes Oceanic Geo 2.0 Air/Nitrox Computer Watch, Oceanic OCEANLOG KIT, Anti-Scratch Lens cover and Addtional Extension Strap.
- Computer Watch: Powered by Oceanic's Exclusive Dual Algorithm™ - Your choice between Pelagic DSAT (Spencer/Powell data basis) or Pelagic Z+ (Buhlmann ZHL-16C data basis). User-Friendly Interface with "Step Back" – allows forward and backward navigation through menus and settings. Stop times <3 minutes - displays minutes & seconds.
- Computer Watch: 4 Operating Modes: WATCH (Alternate Time, Chrono, Daily Alarm, Countdown Timer), NORM (Air and Nitrox), GAUGE (with run timer) and FREE (tracks calculations to allow switching between NORM and Free). Switch between up to 2 Nitrox mixes to 100% O2 with no restriction.
- KIT: Oceanic OCEANLOG KIT, ATOM/GEO/GEO 2. From splash and play to plug and play. Oceanic's OceanLog PC Interface is an exquisitely detailed digital dive log. OceanLog allows you to easily transfer dive data from your PDC to your PC via a plug-in USB cable.
- KIT: Following download, your dive data is automatically formatted for easy viewing, sorting, analysis, and printing. Enter location, dive buddy and your notes and you've instantly created your own digital logbook.
The Geo 2.0 includes Dual Algorithm, Deep Stop option and a redesigned user interface with "Step Back" - which allows forward and backward navigation through menus and settings. Additionally, a second Nitrox mix (both programmable to 100%) is available, as well as Firmware Auto-Update which allows the user to download and install operational improvements or even future new features through the PC Interface (with optional cable). With Dual Algorithm and optional conservative factor settings, the Geo 2.0 may be programmed to provide no-deco and deco profiles similar to virtually every computer on the market.