- Scuba "boot-fit" design features a replaceable, self-adjusting bungee heel strap that slips easily over boots, ideal for divers who frequently negotiate rocky shore entries.
- The fins' Ultra-strong 100% M construction won't delaminate, break, or tear even after years of use, making it ideal for long-term, heavy-duty use.
- Performance features like a 25-degree pre-angled blade and power bars on the underside of the rail make the fins fast, powerful, stable, and maneuverable with minimal effort.
- Bring the fins to your favorite tropical waters with its compact, lightweight design, which easily fits in a it a carry-on compliant luggage.
- Driven to constantly innovate and improve the diving experience, Scuba builds high-quality equipment for the work, sport, and lifestyle of people whose passion is found below the surface.
SCUBAPRO's new GO Sport fin features a "boot-fit" design, enabling divers who wear boots when giant-striding into cold water or negotiating rocky shore entries to benefit from the proven kicking performance of the original Tester's Choice-awarded "bare-fit" GO fin. Lightweight yet virtually indestructible, this fin is a fast and nimble performer in the water. The blade has been slightly revised from the original; it now provides mounting points to attach skegs that minimize sideslip and maximize stability. The self-adjusting bungee heel strap allows for a versatile fit. The strap also makes it easy to don and doff. The GO Sport is designed to fit in IATA carry-on compliant luggage, making it a great fin for both travel and local diving. Features Lightweight design increases convenience when traveling and comfort and ease of use in the water. Open heel "boot-fit" design features a replaceable self-adjusting bungee heel strap that allows for a versatile fit and makes the fin easy to don and doff. Revised Ergo3 foot pocket is re-profiled for maximum comfort and power transfer. Ultra-strong 100% Monprene construction avoids problems of delamination, broken blades and torn foot pockets, making it ideal for long-term, heavy-duty use. 25º pre-angled blade with a Central Power Panel provides longitudinal rigidity and creates a channeling effect for low-effort kicking performance. Power Bars on the underside of the rails prevent over-flex to maintain the optimum angle of attack under high-load conditions. In-water performance delivers speed, power, stability and maneuverability with a minimum of effort. Fins fit easily in IATA carry-on compliant luggage for divers who like to travel the world. Skegs mounted on blade ends minimize sideslip and maximize stability. Fins are available in black, blue, turquoise, white and yellow (black and blue fins come with silver skegs, all other colors come with black skegs). Optional skegs are available in a variety of colo