SCUBAPRO’s 2022 Seawing Supernova represents the next generation of powerful SCUBAPRO fins. Winner of the prestigious, internationally-recognized Red Dot Award for product design, the new Seawing Supernova is a step up from the Seawing Nova in performance, construction, fit and versatility. The flexible Auto-Adjust central panel fine-tunes the angle of attack according to the strength of kick by counter-pivoting, providing a milder angle of attack for comfort when kicking gently, a more aggressive angle of attack when kicking at full strength, and anything in between. When it comes to frog and alternate kicks, the new twin-tip winglets increase control and markedly improve maneuverability. The Seawing Supernova’s innovative two-piece design, with blade and foot pocket molded separately, makes transport easy, and with the optional full foot pocket the fin can be modified to handle any warm-water dive scenario. The Supernova is the go-to fin for avid recreational and professional divers seeking maximum speed, power and kicking control in all diving conditions.
- Blades central panel membrane auto-adjusts the angle of attack based on kicking strength, providing easier kicking when cruising and maximum power when needed.
- Innovative blade shape produces more power, more speed and better maneuverability.
- Central panel Hydra-loop channels water flow rearwards for increased efficiency and thrust.
- Pivot Control Technology ensures that the most efficient 40o to 50o range of angle of attack is maintained.
- Twin-tip winglets improve control and maneuverability for excellent frog and alternate kicks.
- Blade and foot pocket are molded separately with a durable Socket-Lock Connecting System that allows for easy assembly and disassembly.
- Made of premium Monprene for long-lasting durability.
- Sold as an open heel set with open heel foot pocket and blade pre-assembled. Modular Fin System Multi-Tool and Travel Boat Bag included. Compatible with colored Scuba Skegs.